Introducing Blueprint CFO Presents: Future Focused Entrepreneurs, an interview series and podcast highlighting entrepreneurs and businesses that are going places by focusing on the future and developing a roadmap for success.
Hosted by Jim Downes, founder of Blueprint CFO, a future focused fractional CFO & accounting services firm based in Southern California.
In this introductory solo episode, host Jim Downes of Blueprint CFO discusses:
• the inspiration for the Blueprint CFO Presents: Future Focused Entrepreneurs interview series
• Jim’s entrepreneurial journey to founding Blueprint CFO
• key lessons Jim has learned over his many years in business
• the work Blueprint CFO does in partnership with business leaders and entrepreneurs
• what listeners can expect in future episodes of Blueprint CFO Presents: Future Focused Entrepreneurs
About Jim Downes. Jim Downes is the Founder of Blueprint CFO, a future focused fractional CFO and accounting services firm based in Southern California. Jim has served business owners and management teams for over twenty years as a veteran outsourced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and financial advisor. A forward-looking strategist, Jim’s unremitting passion for working with business owners led him to open Blueprint CFO in 2019. At Blueprint CFO, Jim and his team leverage data to look to the future and help clients achieve their profitability goals. Jim was a nominee for the 2022 Orange County Business Journal CFO of the Year Awards.
About Blueprint CFO. Blueprint CFO is a future focused fractional CFO and accounting services firm based in Orange County, California. Partnering with entrepreneurial companies to guide and support them on their road to success, Blueprint CFO equips clients with the Profitability Roadmap® they need to grow. Learn more at www.BlueprintCFO.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:53 — 10.0MB)
Subscribe to the Podcast RSS